Why do you need Marula oil for your skin?
You may have heard of Argan oil and its hydrating/anti-aging capabilities? Marula oil (as featured oil in the midnight oil collection) contains 60 percent more antioxidants than argan oil (wave goodbye to wrinkles and sun damage!) and is even more skin friendly.
With a natural makeup that comes close to the oils your own body creates, Marula oil, which is harvested in South Africa from the nut inside the marula fruit, plays nicely with your skin, healing and hydrating it without clogging or irritating it.
Key Product Benefits:
- The richest plant source of Omega 9
- Rapidly absorbs with an ultra-light and super-fine texture
- Reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Rich in antioxidants and Vitamins C + E
- Anti-inflammatory, anti-microbial and non-comedogenic
- Highly regenerating, rehydrating and reparative
- Calms skin inflammation, sunburn, redness and sensitivity
- Helps protect cells and repair free radical damage from pollution
- Builds skin resilience and strengthens your natural lipid barrier
- Protects skin from transepidermal water loss
Marula oil will hydrate even the driest of skin, but if you are scared of oils as an acne sufferer you don’t need to fear this little beauty. Used as part of a great skincare routine, this oil helps battle breakouts. It’s non-comedogenic because it’s so high in omega fatty acids and absorbs quickly, so it won’t clog your pores. And it can actually heal your blemishes faster, thanks to its antimicrobial properties that help fight future bacteria.
It will also help your skin to stop overproducing oil, since it isn’t dehydrated any longer, which will, in turn cause fewer breakouts.
It’s a must for any skincare routine.
Shop the midnight oil collection here.